Current Affair 25 Oct 2019
- The fourth Ayurveda Day is being done on October 25 at National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) in Jaipur, Rajasthan in India.
- Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Hon. Nitin Gadkari & Shri Jitendra Singh says the renaming of Chenani Nashri Tunnel on NH 44 in Jammu and Kashmir as Dr Syama Prasad Mookerjee Tunnel.
- Dashing IAS officer Arvind Singh has appointed as the chairman of the Airports Authority of India (AAI). The job was approved by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, & Pensions. Arvind Singh is at present working in Maharashtra state.
- Hindustan signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Pak on Kartarpur Corridor. The policy will operationalize the Kartarpur Corridor that will pave the way for Hindustan Sikh pilgrims to visit the holy Darbar Sahib shrine in Pak.
- The Indo-Tibetan Border Police also known as “ITBP” celebrated its 58th Raising Day on 24/10/2019. Special function organized in ITBP’s main office in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh state.
- The Central Railway announced One Touch ATVM for quick ticketing at forty two suburban railway stations. About One Touch ATVM: One Touch Automatic Ticket Vending Machine (ATVM) will work as quick ticketing to its thousands of commuters over the Mumbai Suburban Network from 24/10/2019.
- For the first time, Hindustan is organizing the world Bio-Hindustan 2019 conference, one of the biggest biotechnology stakeholders conglomerate, in New Delhi from 21 to 23 November 2019. The function regarding the conference was made by the Union Minister for Science & Technology Dr. Harsh Vardhan on 24 October.
- The Central Government of India has relaxed norms for building up petrol pumps allowing non-oil industries to get into the corporate sector. The Cabinet team on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved the Review of policy for Granting Authorization to market Transportation oils. The declaration was made by the Union Minister of Information & Broadcasting Prakash Javadekar.