Apply Online For Assistant Administrative Posts
LIC AAO Recruitment 2020: Here is unbelievable news for the applicants, who are waiting to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment, Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the activity notification for the registration of 590 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts.
Hopefuls who have met all the education qualification criteria Can apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy before the last date as mention in the official notification which is provided in the below table. Check the web-page offered underneath to discover out about Life Insurance Corporation Vacancy 2020.
Post Name: LIC AAO
|AAO – Generalist||350|
|AAO – IT||150|
|AAO – CA||50|
|AAO – Acturial||30|
|AAO – Rajbhasha||10|
Reservation wise Vacancy Details:
|AAO – Generalist||55||35||85||35||140||350|
|AAO – IT||25||14||36||15||60||150|
|AAO – CA||07||05||13||05||20||50|
|AAO – Acturial||04||03||8||03||12||30|
|AAO – Rajbhasha||01||01||2||01||02||10|
- AAO (Generalist): Candidates who finished four-year certification course from any Government recognized organization or college can be qualified to apply for this post.
- AAO (IT): Candidates carrying an excellent education in Engineering with Computer Science, IT, or MCA/MSC (Computer Science) can apply for this post.
- For AAO (Charted Accountant): Applicants finished Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized college and ought to have gone in Final Exam of Charted Accounts and consummation of articles as introduced by Institute of Charted Accounts of India can be qualified to apply for this post.
- AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s Degree in any order from a recognized institute and ought to have gone in Paper CT1 and Paper CT5 in enhancement to at least 4, various papers of exam regulated by the Institute of Actuaries of India can apply.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Candidates who finished the Post Graduate certificate course in Hindi/English/Sanskrit with any os this subject at a four-year college education level can be passed to apply.
Age Required: Min 21 to Max 30
Salary: Partner Administrative Officer: Rs.42,000/ – to Rs.45,000/ – Per Month (At present, Rs.56,000/ – PM with ‘A’ Class city in addition to and different advantages)
Fee: Genral/OBC 600 Rs., SC/ST: 100 Rs.
Apply online: Click Here
More Govt Job >> Click Here