Qatar Airways Careers 2020
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From skilled pilots to effective specialists beginning on fresh Qatar airways careers 2020, Qatar Airways is hunting for skilled people to join our award-winning team.
We take dignity in our souls—progressive and culturally several workforces is vital to why we are one of the most excellent and fastest-growing airlines in the world.
We propose aggressive salary and advantages packages.
Know More About the Job:
We are seeking for skilled characters to join our award-winning airline. If you are viewing for a colorful future, then seem no more than Qatar Airways and drive your career with us!
We can propose a 5-star practice, an interesting lifestyle and an assuring career, not just a job!, salary for these jobs is 50,000 /- per month
Also Apply For = Air India Recruitment
You will seem to subsequent our clients by presenting the assurance of world-class in-flight assistance and by keeping the greatest level of protection and safety on board.
Join our multinational Cabin Crew, Security Officer, Ground Staff team and appreciate a tax-free compensation package including luxury, allowances, and transportation for the job.
Qatar Airways grants you the occasion to travel the world with your brand-new family of higher than 13,000 Cabin Crew and 131 nationalities.
Your future awaits, let your aspirations fly high!
About Applicant for Qatar airways careers:
- Minimum of 21 years
- Minimum arm-reach of 212 cms
- A high school in diploma
- Applicant Must have Fluency in written and spoken English
- Outgoing personality with great interpersonal skills
- Capability to work within a multinational organization
- A love of travel
- Excited about customer service
- Great health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Recent Full-Length Color Photo
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
How To Apply:
- Complete your online application From Below Link.
Our Recruitment team will review your CV and invite
- shortlisted applicants to our Open Day through email.
- Prepare to attend the Open Day.
- Once you receive your Open Day invitation, meet our Recruitment team and provide:
An up to date CV in English
Photocopy of your passport
A passport-sized photograph