Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) | 2019 Batch | B.Sc/ BCA | Across India Hurry Up……
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware & provider of IT Industry in India & the Middle East region
Part of Wipro Ltd. the 6.98 billion dollar conglomerate & global leader in technology enabled solutions; the company leverages on the parents philosophy of “Applying Thought” to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally Ranked for its innovative approach towards delivering business structure & its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources and capital and talent also.
Positions: Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Job Locations: All India
Interview Location: All India
• First Year Rs. 15,700 / month
• Second Year Rs. 17,800 / month
• Third Year Rs. 19,900 / month
• Fourth Year Rs. 23,100 / month
WILP Programme: Work Integrated Learning Program [WILP] is a unique learning:integrated program which offers student’s a chance to build a creative career in the IT industry while completing their higher education in Master of Technology from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by “Wipro”.
Eligibility Criteria For Wipro off Campus Drive:
• B.Sc In Computer Science / Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Electronics & OR BCA
• Year of Passing: 2019 Batch Only.
• Maximum 3 years of gap- if any b or w 10th & graduation
• No BacklogsorArrears
• Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as 1 subject (No Business Maths / Applied Maths) in both 12th and Graduation
• Discrete Mathematical Structures, Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research – All are Math subjects will be considered.
• Applied Math / Logic & Discrete Mathematics or Quantitative Techniques are Math related subjects & will be considered.
• 10th Std – minimum 50%
• 12th Std – minimum 50%
• Graduation – minimum 60% / 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
• Admission into M.Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing-criteria & conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment.
• Online Assessment [80 minutes]
o Aptitude Test :- Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
o Written Communications Test [20 minutes]
• Technical snd HR Interview
How To Apply: Interested & Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online as soon as possible. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.